TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED : The following information is provided by Laura Pierson to enable our online visitors to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect "Personal Information" which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
• Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Laura Pierson; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
• Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not of a legal age to purchase items offered for sale on the Site;
• Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence;
• Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
• Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE USE IT : Laura Pierson collects personal information in several ways when you place an order, or register for a service offered by Laura Pierson. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfil your order. We only save credit card information for those customers that have registered on the Site. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
• Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
• To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
• Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
• We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
• To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
• For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
• To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.
• We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website, including the ability to purchase items.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH : Laura Pierson may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Your personal information may also be shared with other trading divisions within Ryan Kippel LLC. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body. When you register with Laura Pierson, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our email newsletter and other update services. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, features nor enhancements; special offers; upgrade opportunities; contests or events of interest. However, if you choose to receive our emails from time-to-time we will use the information you provide to promote the products and services of our business partners or other companies within Ryan Kippel LLC via email or direct mail. We do collate information about site traffic, sales, wish list, and other commercial information which we may pass on to third parties but this information does not include any information which can identify you personally. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs. If we change our policy on disclosure to others, we will inform you and give you the choice of opting out. In addition to disclosures identified in the purposes above, from time to time we may disclose Personal Information to
• Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
• Unaffiliated service providers with whom Laura Pierson may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies and other third party service providers;
• The prospective seller or buyer of Laura Pierson's business or assets, including where Laura Pierson or substantially all of Laura Pierson’s assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISIONS : To opt out of direct mail service or updates, please contact a email@example.com. It is not our current policy to share our customers' personal details with third parties other than as stated herein. Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database altogether, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND, IF NECESSARY,
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR FILE COMPLAINTS
* By visiting TheLauraPierson.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Terms and Conditions.